Teeling Whiskey, Bacon & Maple Syrup Pancakes Recipe – You’re Welcome!
Are you looking to switch up your pancake toppings this Pancake Tuesday? We have the perfect Teeling Whiskey, Bacon and Maple Syrup pancake recipe for you to make at home!
Simple Pancake Batter Ingredients (makes 10 decent size pancakes):
- 100g Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 300ml Milk
- Tablespoon of melted butter
Add the ingredients to a bowl, and make sure to stir while gradually adding the milk to avoid lumps. Whisk to a good thick batter for about a minute. Let the mixture sit for a half an hour. Cook your pancakes in an oiled frying pan on medium heat for about 1 min per side (theatrical flipping optional).
The Secret Sauce – Whiskey, Bacon and Maple Syrup:
Now come the important part, you’ll need:
- 40ml Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey
- 350ml high quality Canadian Maple Syrup (They’re the experts in this department)
- 350g streaky Irish bacon
- Cook half the bacon to a crisp in a hot frying pan.
- Crumble this into small bits and add to the maple syrup and Teeling Whiskey in a saucepan on low heat, stirring as you bring it to the simmer.
- Turn off heat and cover saucepan (you don’t want this syrup to be too hot).
- Cook the remaining bacon to your liking.
- Drizzle the syrup over a stack of fresh pancakes, and delicately place bacon strips on top before devouring.
We hope your Pancake Tuesday is as indulgent as ours! Send us your pics at #TeelingWhiskey if you can spare a second before demolishing!
For more information on our recipes and other news contact us via our social media platforms!
@TeelingWhiskey | #TeelingWhiskey