Teeling Chocolate Brownies Recipe!
You looking for a boozy brownie recipe that you can make at home? Look no further! Check out our Teeling Chocolate Brownie recipe below.
For the brownie batter –
- 80g unsalted butter
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 160g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Teeling Small Batch Whiskey
- Pinch of salt
- 80g flour
- 40g cocoa powder
For the frosting –
- 80ml heavy whipping cream
- 80g milk chocolate chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon Teeling Small Batch whiskey
- Crushed Easter eggs (your choice!)
- Preheat oven to 180° Celsius. Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and dark chocolate. Heat in microwave at 600W for 1m30 seconds until fully melted. Stir ingredients until mixed and transfer into a larger bowl.
- Stir in sugar to cool mixture down, then add in eggs, whiskey, and salt. Fold in flour and cocoa, mixing until the batter is smooth and glossy. Pour into lined baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center of the brownies comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before frosting.
- To make the frosting, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Pour in the chocolate and bourbon while continuing to whip until thoroughly combined. Allow frosting to set. Frost brownies, then serve!
Let us know how you get on making these at home on our social media platforms!