We are delighted to have re-opened the doors of the Teeling Whiskey Distillery and we look forward to welcoming you to our award-winning visitor centre soon.
You can have peace of mind knowing we are taking precautionary measures in every area of the experience to maintain as safe an environment as possible for all our customers and colleagues.
We have taken a number of precautions to ensure the health and safety of our visitors, and to guarantee that all guests can enjoy their Teeling Distillery experience safely, including:
- Designated time slots, starting every 20- 30 minutes
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting throughout the distillery, visitor centre and café
- Perspex screens have been fitted in the café, gift shop, and at reception
- A pod system has been implemented to ensure each group can maintain a safe distance
- Group Bookings are available, which include private tours and tastings in one of our VIP areas
- All visitors are asked to wear a mask unless they are exempt for health reasons
- Sanitising stations on entry, exit, at the ticket desk, and throughout the visitor centre
- Floor markings and signage have been put in place to remind our visitors to practice social distancing throughout the visitor centre
- Our staff have all completed Covid-19 protocol training and will be both practising and encouraging social distancing measures at all times
- Online pre-booking is encouraged
- Cashless payments – all exchanges will be contactless and all staff will be behind protective windows
- Reduced building capacities in line with government guidelines to allow for the required physical distancing
- If you wish to have a drink at the Bang Bang Bar after the tour, you will be obliged to show a valid vaccination cert and photo ID
Our team is closely monitoring new information and regularly updating procedures in accordance with government guidelines. We ask that you work with us by adhering to the governmental health and safety and travel directives. We are relying on the personal responsibility of visitors to follow the guidelines that are in place.